All I want for Christmas....

Ok everyone - I know that it is supposed to the season of giving and such but I really, really, really want this.

A Confirmed Race Registration for Challenge Roth Full Distance Triathlon Race for 2015.   

On early Saturday morning (dec 6) - REALLY EARLY  - 3:00am PST early - I have one last chance to grab a slot through on-line registration. What I like about this is that I will also get to make a donation if successful to a worthy charity as part of my registration - which I think is a really great thing the Roth group is doing.

Here is the issue there are only 300 spots and I am as anxious as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs that I again will not be fast enough again.  I just HAVE to do this race. 

The last time I was this anxious about something was when I was waiting to see if I had gotten one of 10 coveted spots for Team Nathan in 2009. 

So if you could all do a power hum, fingers and toes crossing thing for me I would really appreciate it. Oh and if you don't mind when you sit on Santa's lap could you mention that your friend Shaun (Shaunene - just in case he does not have the shortened version on file) really wants to race in Challenge Roth in 2015  I sure would appreciate it. 

Thanks everyone- now to go double check my wireless connection speed and  work on my typing speed

Peace out

Shaun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best day ever!

Anatomy on how NOT to run a major Race

Inside track to the Ironman Bike course