Spinning my wheels

So I have done it - finally hired a cycling coach.

Last Saturday went for a ride- had been feeling pretty good staying true to the cycling portion of the program but after Saturday's ride the self doubts were going full tilt. The person who I was riding with gave me some tough love - I need to step it up- push harder, dig deeper, improve so that I do not have a repeat of Oliver.

They of course are right - it is more than just logging miles so I have signed on for a 10 week session with ZImich coaching - they are a husband and wife team who come highly recommended.

Tonight is the first session and I am a little anxious to hear what they have to say. But even more excited to hear their gameplan to help me improve and reach my goals.

I will let you know how it goes.

Shaun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best day ever!

Inside track to the Ironman Bike course

For the love of running